A discussion of "Secular Surge: A New Fault line in American Politics."
American society is rapidly secularizing—a radical departure from its historically high level of religiosity—and politics is a big part of the reason. Join us for a discussion about what this trend means for American politics and society.
- David Campbell, University of Notre Dame
- Rachel Deitch, The American Humanist Association
- Emma Green, The Atlantic
- John Green, University of Akron
- Geoffrey Layman, University of Notre Dame
- Moderator: Maura Policelli, Executive Director, Keough School Washington Office